Shell and Tube Condensers Features:
- Multiple Refrigerant Options Available - Ammonia, R22, R404A, R407C, R134a etc.
- Multiple Shell Material Options Available - Mild Steel, SS304, SS316L, Cupro Nickel
- Multiple Tube Options Available - TATA Boiler Tubes, Seamless Boiler Tubes, SS304, SS316L, Copper, Cupro Nickel
- Integrally Finned Copper Tubes for Added Efficiency
- Designed with CAD and Heat Exchanger Softwares.
- Pneumatically and Hydraulically Tested
- Hinged Bonnet Design for Easy Maintenance
- Thicker Tubes
- Electronically Expanded Tubes for Precision
- 5 Years Unconditional Warranty
Power Generation, Hydraulic and Industrial Process, Pharmaceutical industry, etc
Mild Steel and also available in Stainless Steel and Galvanized Iron
-40 to 120 Deg C
Air, Water, etc