Controlled atmosphere (CA) and modified atmosphere (MA) storage are technologies for extending the shelf life of foods, especially fruits and vegetables; and for eliminating pests in stored grains and oil seeds. The most important application of CA and MA is for long-term storage of apples, pears, etc.
Some of the salient features of our CA (Controlled Atmosphere) and MA (Modified Atmosphere) are as follows:
- Collaboration with premium Dutch, Italian, French Masters for the CA equipment.
- Alfa Laval Make Cooling Coils for High Efficiency and Long Life
- Pumped Ammonia System for Highly Efficient and Eco Friendly Cooling
- SCADA based Operating System with Mobile Based Viewing and Controlling
- Highly Efficient Nitrogen Generators and Carbon Dioxide Scrubbers
- Humidity Control for Longer Shelf Life
- IE3/ IE4 Energy Efficiency Motors
- VFDs for Motors
- Best Quality Imported CA Doors for Leak Free operation.
- Industry Leading 2 Years Warranty.